Multi-Activity Package in Leeds – Choose 2
Multi-Activity Package - Choose 2
If you are looking for multiple activities at great value for money…
Just 25 minutes’ drive from the city centre the multi activity package combines some of the best smaller scale activities to include into your Stag weekend in Leeds or Leeds Hen Weekend. If you are looking for multiple activities at great value for money, which are great fun and a good laugh then look no further. This perfect activity combo provides a fun morning or afternoon for those on a tighter budget and gives 7 activities to choose from.
What activities can you pick:
- Axe throwing – You will learn to throw an axe with a variety of techniques and play some games once you’ve mastered the art of axe throwing.
- Crossbows – More fun and challenging than on initial inspection, this highly accurate shooting contraption will have you competing for accuracy as you master the art of Crossbow and play some target games.
- Dart Football – As the name suggests you will be aiming at a huge dart board with a Velcro football, aim for the bullseye to rack up the points as you play games and challenges to help your team win the day. Challenge yourselves to 501 or Killer darts and have a great time.
- Cryptic Chase – You will follow the map and race against the clock as you have to take on cryptic clues, puzzles, and teasers to complete the course, teamwork is essential.
- Archery – Take on this Medieval activity an learn to aim and hit the bullseye with expert tuition before taking on the games and challenges and compete to rack up the highest score.
- Quad Biking – Woodland adventure with hills, dips, and adventure in an outdoor fun trail, watch out for the mud splash.
- Air Rifle Shooting – Use the telescopic sight to hit the targets are you hone your air rifle skills to hit the target and rack up the points during this fun and thrilling activity.
Also choose from;
- High ropes, kayaking and zorbing, Raft Building (Harrogate site only ) Climbing and Abseiling ( Kendal )
Allows you to have mini activities within the same activity centre…
Choose 2 of the mini activities which all last 1 hour and add more fun to your afternoon while on your Leeds Stag weekend or hen weekend in Leeds. With a variety of very different activities, the multi activity option allows you to have mini activities within the same activity centre, getting a good taste of each activity. Whether you choose shooting or axe throwing, archery or the against the clock cryptic chase, you are in for a fun afternoon in Leeds.
Such a great varied selection available…
You can combine the multi activity package with another major activity quite easily in one afternoon during your weekend. A Stag do in Leeds or hen party in Leeds will certainly find a couple activities that work well for their group within the selection available, with such a great varied selection available. So, get booking and ensure you have an incredible fun-filled afternoon and set your group up for an even better stag night in Leeds or Hen night in Leeds to end the incredible day.
Few Things to Notice :
Opening & Closing Time : 10am - 5pm
Estimated Duration : 2 hours
Minimum/Maximum Numbers : 5 - 10/20 ( Quad biking is for max 10 people only )
Recommended Clothing : Outdoor wear, sensible trainers or climbing shoes
Age Restrictions : 16+ mainly / 18+ ( For Shooting Activities)
Other Restrictions : Pregnant women should notify us beforehand
Health & Safety : On Site
Weight Restrictions : 21 stone (for Quads)
Estimated Minibus / Taxi Driving from centre : 25 minutes
Time to arrive before activity start time : 15 minutes
This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.