The Great British Tribute Festival 2023
The Great British Tribute Festival 2023
Sunday 30th April 2023 - Leazes Park - Newcastle from £31.20 pp
An incredible day of live performances by some of the best tribute acts in the UK awaits you...Get ready for one of the best days of live entertainment 2023 has to offer from a collection of the best tribute acts in the country in Leazes Park, Newcastle. An incredible day of live music, dancing, local singers, DJ's, all topped off with some incredible street food and cocktail and craft beer vendors.
20% off tickets for those coming via Stag and Hen World
For 20% off tickets to this incredible festival simply enter "henandstagworld1" in the discount code space on their website. We have 100 tickets available for those interested.
- o Artic Monkeys performed by the Antartic Monkeys
- o Queen performed by Flash
- o Sam Fender performed by Scam Fender
- o Kings of Leon performed by Kings of Lyon
Falling on the bank holiday weekend Leazes Park Newcastle, plays host to this incredible all day tribute festival from 12pm - 11pm, 11 hours of incredible music back to back. Expect around 5000 people attending 20 tribute bands and 3 stages. An incredible day of live music not to be missed this bank holiday weekend.
- o Bob Marley performed by the Marley Experience
- o The Killers Performed by the Kopy Cat Killers
- o Oasis performed by Ohasis
- o Amy Winehouse performed by Amy. A tribute
Not only are there 20 incredible live performances but there will also be the Introducing Stage which will feature 8 local bands, a Buskers stand, DJ's, loads of local street food vendors, cocktail stands, craft beer outlets and a shisa area. All in all, this ill be the ultimate music day out, we keep our fingers and toes crossed for good weather to really top this incredible weekend off.
Competition TimeIn Partnership with the Great British Tribute Festival 2023, we have a pair of tickets to give away every Friday to a lucky person so you can enjoy this day free of charge with a mate or a date. Every Thursday 10am we will open the competition and announce a winner every Friday at 4pm. So you and a friend can join the experience with VIP tickets which not only gives you access to this incredible festival all day on the 30th April but also gives you access to the VIP bar close to the main stage. To enter just check out our Instagram page, share the page to your Gram, tag a friend and like the post, simple.
Competition dates and times
- Open Thursday 6th April 10am - Winner announced Friday 7th April 4pm - 2 tickets
- Open Thursday 13th April 10am - Winner announced Friday 14th April 4pm - 2 tickets x 2
- Open Thursday 20th April 10am - Winner announced Friday 21st April 4pm - 2 tickets x 2
- Open Thursday 27th April 10am - Winner announced Friday 28th April 4pm - 2 tickets
How to enter, just do 5 things...
- 1. Like the Competition post
- 2. Tag a friend you'd like to join you
- 3. Share to your Instagram Feed
- 4. Follow us Stag and Hen World on Instagram @stagandhenworld
- 5. Follow the Great British Tribute Festival on Instagram @greatbritishtributefest
Festival Address:Leazes Park, Richardson Rd, Lodge, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 4BJ. Enter Park via Leazes Terrace / Richardson Road. Nearby Metro (Haymarket) to avoid Football Crowds or St James
Few Things to Notice :
Opening & Closing Time : 12pm
Estimated Duration : 11 hours
Minimum/Maximum Numbers : 1-5,000
Recommended Clothing : Outdoor Festival - Dress to have fun and keep warm - Main Stage within a high top tent, large parasol around seating area. Ponchos available to buy on site or bring your own.
Age Restrictions : 18+
Other Restrictions : Accessibility - There are paths around the venue that are pram and wheechair friendly. Accessible toilets available. All stages are on grass.
Health & Safety : Food vendors will cater for dietary requirements upon ordering. Please check with vendor before ordering
Weight Restrictions : N/A
Estimated Minibus / Taxi Driving from centre :
Time to arrive before activity start time : From 12pm