Stage 4 – Expected relaxation of all restrictions – 21st June 2021 onwards – Allowing Stag and Hen Weekends in the UK with unlimited group sizes for Indoor and Outdoor events
- Guidance as of 1st May 2021 – We will update accordingly should any delays occur up to the 21st June 2021
We expect our Stag and Hen Season for 2021 to run from;
25th June – 17th October 2021
Standard payment terms will still apply;
- 25 % – Upon confirmation (Non-refundable if outside of the terms below)
- 75% – 31 days before event date
- In addition to all amended Covid-19 terms you may still cancel up to 31 days before your event as per the standard terms and any payment minus the 25% deposit will be returned. Standard cancellations within 31 days before your event will require further payments as per standard booking terms.
All clients should get group event cancellation Insurance as per normal.
Bookings from 21st June 2021 – First weekend for Stag and Hen Events – 25th June 2021 weekend
(Government announcement by the 14th June 2021 to confirm Stage 4, should no prior delays to stage 1-3 have a knock-on effect to dates)
Should your event be delayed or can longer go ahead the following terms will apply:
Event date delayed due to Covid-19 Stage 4 re-opening delay;
Should your event be delayed from the 21st June 2021 onwards due to delays to Stage 4 you may move your booking to another weekend up to the 17th October 2021, there may be a difference in price;
- – Should there be earlier delays to the Stage 4 opening up plan, you will be contacted should we believe, your booking will be affected, so you can move your booking in advance of the standard terms of 31 days for cancellation.
- If your event is delayed by the announcement on the 14th June 2021, we will place your booking on hold automatically, you will have up to 2 weeks to choose a new date to re-book within the 2021 season up to the 17th October 2021.
- If there is less than 31 days until the end of our season (17th October) you will have the right to rebook for 2022 or cancel with a full refund.
Event dates that can no longer go ahead due to Stage 4 delays;
- – If it is no longer possible to hold your event before the 17th October 2021 due to National (only full National lockdowns not local) confirmed restrictions, you will be entitled to hold your booking until 2022 with special terms if you choose, special terms will likely include either fixed pricing for 2022, a percentage discount off standard pricing for the 2022 or a complimentary item for your group.
- – Or you will be entitled to a full refund.
- Also if there is no longer 4 weeks until the 17th October 2021 for you to rebook, you may cancel with a full refund if required.
Local Tier Restrictions;
- Customers with home city tier restrictions not a valid cancellation reason if activity city not in tier restrictions and can still proceed.
- However if the activity supplier city location is tier restricted and cannot proceed to offer their services we maintain and hold the right to move the booking within the season, alternative city. We will make every effort to honour the same pricing although increases may incur and may be liable to the customer. Rule 2.1 & 2.3 apply.
All clients should get Cancellation Insurance as per normal.