Office Hours

Covid-19 Additional Booking Terms

Stage 4 – Allowing unrestricted Stag and Hen Weekend Events in the UK & Ireland

Expected relaxation of all restrictions in England – 19th July 2021

Our guidance as of 14th June 2021 – We will update accordingly should any delays or changes occur up until the 19th July 2021

We expect our Stag and Hen Season for 2021 to run from; 23rd July – 31st October 2021 starting in England only

A Government announcement by or on the 12th July 2021 should confirm end of restrictions in England, similar announcements should follow in other parts of the UK & Ireland in the weeks following.

Standard payment terms will still apply;

  • 25 % – Upon confirmation (Non-refundable if outside of the terms below)
  • 75% – 31 days before event date
  • In addition to all amended covid-19 terms you may still cancel up to 31 days before your event as per the standard terms and any payment minus the 25% deposit will be returned. Standard cancellations within 31 days before your event will require further payments as per standard booking terms.

All clients should get group event cancellation Insurance as per normal.

Should your event be delayed or can no longer go ahead the following terms will apply for events held in England.

Event date delayed due to Covid-19 Stage 4 re-opening delay;

Should your event be delayed from the 19th July 2021 onwards due to delays to Stage 4 you may move your booking to another weekend up to the 31st October 2021, there may be a difference in price, although we will do our best to reduce or eliminate any increases where possible.

  • 1.1 – Should there be earlier delays to the Stage 4 opening up plan, you will be contacted should we believe, your booking will be affected, so you can move your booking in advance of the standard terms of 31 days for cancellation.
  • 1.2 If your event date is delayed by the announcement on the 12th July 2021, we will place your booking on hold automatically, you will have up to 2 weeks to choose a new date to re-book within the 2021 season up to the 31st October 2021.
  • 1.3 If there is less than 31 days until the end of our season (31st October) you will have the right to rebook for 2022 or cancel with a full refund.
  • Event dates that can no longer go ahead due to Stage 4 delays;
  • 2.1 – If it is no longer possible to hold your event before the 31st October 2021 due to National (only full National lockdowns not local) confirmed restrictions, you will be entitled to hold your booking until 2022 with special terms if you choose, special terms will likely include either fixed pricing for 2022, a percentage discount off standard pricing for 2022 or a complimentary item for your group.
  • 2.2 – Or you will be entitled to a full refund.
  • 2.3 Also if there is no longer 4 weeks until the 31st October 2021 for you to rebook, you may cancel with a full refund if required.
  • Local Tier Restrictions;

    Customers with home city tier restrictions not a valid cancellation reason if activity city not in tier restrictions and can still proceed. Insurance policies issued in 2021 should cover you.
    However if the activity supplier city location is tier restricted/number restricted and cannot proceed to offer their services we maintain and hold the right to move the booking within the season to an alternative city. We will make every effort to honour the same pricing although increases may incur and may be liable to the customer. Rules 2.1 & 2.3 apply.
    All clients should get cancellation Insurance as per normal. It is advised that this should be issued in 2021 and cover COVID-19 related cancellations.

    Restrictions in Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland

    Unlocking in the aforementioned countries is currently occurring later than in England in general and caution should be taken when booking a weekend. We expect this trend to continue until full unlocking and we are cautiously expecting full unlocking 4 week after England opening on the 19th July 2021.
    Please be aware, if it is not your home country you may be restricted from entering/leaving and if you are permitted to enter/leave, you may still face restrictions on group numbers indoors and outdoors that will affect your Stag and Hen Weekend and make it not possible to go ahead safely.

    We are taking bookings in Scotland from the 13th August & Wales, Ireland and Northern Ireland for the weekend of the 20th August onwards, 4 weeks from the level 4 lifting in England on the 19th July 2021.
    Should you live in the countries and restrictions on numbers lift to permit your group size we will take bookings prior to the 13th & 20th August 2021 respectively.
    Similarly if you live in these countries, you should not book your event in England before the 13th & 20th August should you not be permitted to leave/enter your residing country at the time of your booking.

    Similarly if restriction for entering and leaving the countries lift we will update our booking guidance and groups residing outside these areas will be permitted to hold their events in these countries too.

    You must not book with us on the presumption that restrictions may lift before the 13th August Scotland and 20th August other nations, as we will not move bookings to an alternative country unless you reside in the country as mentioned above.

    Should you reside outside these areas and still book for weekends before the 13th & 20th August you must ensure you have an appropriate group cancellation insurance to cover you.

  • Scotland (Edinburgh & Glasgow), Wales (Cardiff), Ireland (Dublin) and Northern Ireland (Belfast) – We are taking bookings from the 13th & 20th August weekend onwards for those NOT residing in the country.
  • For those residing in the countries you may book earlier than the 20th August should group number restriction for indoors & outdoor groups sizes, not restrict your group numbers.
  • ×